Friday, September 30, 2011

A Thai Invention (say what?)

I saw this at the Street Food Exhibit at Mahasarakham University at the Streetfood Exihibit
When I saw the date I immediately thought that with this kind of deep thought some thai student might invent the wheel in a few years. The education quality of a country shows itself in many ways. How many hours are dedicated to world history or how to do research in Thai schools? To get an award for something that has been existence for, at least, decades, as far as I know is another example of the quality, or lack of education  in Thailand.
When I was a kid these thing were used on the BBQ, usually for fish and sometimes chicken. To find out that something that was used 50 years ago was invented in Thailand 2 years ago is "Amazing in Thailand".

No comments:

Post a Comment